After taking Part 1 you will now have a product to promote. In Part 2 you’ll develop marketing strategies, identify high-end clients, and learn how to do the groundwork to promote your webinar and turn it into to valuable speaking engagements and coaching clients.
Dates and Times:
Part 2: Tuesdays, starting Sept 15 to October 20 – Noon to 2 pm (Pacific Time)
(If you miss a session, you will receive a video recording)
- Promotion tools to launch your webinar on a shoe-string budget using your target market identified in Part 1.
- Leverage your LinkedIn contacts and Facebook ads to generate attendees for your webinar.
- Transform webinar attendees to paid clients using Nina’s Sales Strategy Template.
- Negotiate contracts and establish your value in the marketplace.
- Learn how to use free webinars to generate revenue.
- Create your media tool kit for establishing yourself using podcasts, interviews, articles, and more.
- Introduce yourself to speaker bureaus.